[Cwgrad-announcements] Screenwriting Opportunity: Writers Give Back

Eva Konstantopoulos evakonstantopoulos at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 17:14:41 PDT 2008

Saw this off of the UTA JOB LIST in case anyone is interested in submitting
their screenplays:

Our organization, Writers Give Back is looking for well written
scripts for submission to a staged reading we're hosting on October
27th.  The way the readings work is, we pair the script up with a
non-profit organization, and co-host the event as a fund raiser for
them.   The biggest piece to this is that the script is performed at
the reading by professional, recognizable actors.  At the last one, we
had Hugh Laurie, regular cast members from Heroes, and other primetime
shows to  name a couple.  There was also a write up in Entertainment
Weekly about it.  If you are a writer or know of a writer looking for
this kind of an opportunity, please contact Niki
@nikiah at writersgiveback.org