[Cwgrad-announcements] Jhumpa Lahiri reading in Los Angeles, April 17th 7pm

Ky-Phong Paul Tran thepaultran at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 9 01:34:38 PDT 2008

Anyone interested in going?  Student tickets are $10.
Here is the website.
http://www.bwscampus.com/calendars/detail.aspx?pageaction=VSIPublicBlock2&LinkID=3984&ModuleID=204&StartDate=4/17/2008

I was hoping it would be free, being that it is at the Brentwood School, but I think it might be a fundraiser.  Not sure.  Just fyi, when the big hitters come out--Junot Diaz, Edward P. Jones--the crowds do get big and it's exciting to be around so many people who love books!

Holler if you're interested; we can go out in LA after.  You haven't lived till you've had a diddy reece cookie at 11:59pm.

Ky-Phong

http://mail.yahoo.com