[Cwgrad-announcements] MFAs, listen up: Research Grants! Money!

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Tue Apr 1 13:59:26 PDT 2008

They're practically giving it away!  SEE BELOW for form.

Actually, they are giving it away, if you give them a reason to --
and  IF YOU HURRY!

Grants for up to $1500 for your research/work.

Deadline has been extended one week (to next Monday), but don't delay.

Also: I know the form gives the option only for MA or Phd students,
but MFAs do qualify, I checked.

Best,

Robin

robin.russin at ucr.edu