[Cwgrad-announcements] Student Rep

Alexis Vergalla averg001 at student.ucr.edu
Sun Sep 30 17:34:41 PDT 2007

  Hi everyone, welcome to the first years and welcome
  back to the second and third years.  And all such
  pleasantries to faculty and staff as well.

  I'm writing to let everyone know that this year,
  I'll be the student rep for both the Creative
  Writing and the Writing for Performing Arts sides of
  the department.  If there are comments or concerns
  about anything department related, please bring them
  to me.

  In addition, and this was Rebecca's smart
  suggestion, let me know if you have work that's
  being published, put up on stage, or in general
  doing wonderful things out in the world.  I'll make
  announcements, so that we don't have to crow our own
  accomplishments; I can do it for you!  And on that
  note, if you are congratulating someone on their
  achievements, please try to use the reply, not the
  servers still include the listserv in the send to
  section.  Try to check it, and make sure your
  comments go to one, not all.  If we keep the list
  serv for announcements, it will be more successful
  at spreading the word out.

  Thanks, and have a great year!

  Alexis

"Today it is christmas for some,
& for others wednesday, & for still others, if
there are still others, it is buttercup." -Jen Hofer