[Cwgrad-announcements] Cirque Du Soleil discounts for students

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Wed Oct 24 12:39:02 PDT 2007

Adolfo Mejia just pointed out there's a password issue here. I'm
looking into it. If I can't get an answer from them, please ignore
the last posting as spam.

Robin

Begin forwarded message:

From: "TMG - The Marketing Group" <tmgla at themarketinggroup.net>
Date: October 24, 2007 12:01:34 PM PDT
To: <robin.russin at ucr.edu>
Subject: Cirque Du Soleil

My name is Loretta Bussen, and I work for TMG - The Marketing Group.
TMG is doing the local marketing/promotions for Corteo from Cirque du
Soleil, which is opening at the Orange County Fairgrounds on November
8th.

We just created an awesome student ticket that we are trying to let
all the local college students know about.  Students can see Corteo
from Cirque du Soleil for $31 per ticket at the Orange County
Fairgrounds!

I wanted to see if you could please pass along this info.   This
discount offer is exclusive to students only.

Below are the details.  Thanks so much!!

~Loretta

**********************

Let the celebration begin!!

20 years ago the people of Southern California helped launch Cirque
du Soleil worldwide.  Come join the magic and celebrate 20 years in
the Southland with Corteo opening at the Orange County Fairgrounds on
November 8th.  Tickets are on sale now!!

  Check out special $31 student tickets at:
  www.cirquedusoleil.com/ocstudents
Be sure to bring your current Student ID card with you to the show!!

Robin Russin
Assistant Professor
robin.russin at ucr.edu

Robin Russin