[Cwgrad-announcements] to the MFA faculty, re: the colloquium

rrussin at ucr.edu rrussin at ucr.edu
Thu Oct 18 20:57:59 PDT 2007

In the Writers Life class today, the students expressed a
strong desire to have faculty attend the colloquium as per
last year, to add their voices to the conversation and get to
know the MFAs.

Colloquium is on Mondays at 5 PM in the Arts 335 theatre room.

Please let me know if and when you can attend. The more the
better, and it's fine if more than one of you attend a session.

Last year it was a truly exciting and eye-opening experience.
I hope you will find it so as well this year.

Robin