[Cwgrad-announcements] Goldwyn Awards info -- please pass along

rrussin at ucr.edu rrussin at ucr.edu
Tue Nov 27 11:08:58 PST 2007

Rorri Feinstein from Samuel Goldwyn will be coming to talk
about the awards tomorrow in Weiko's class, Arts 335, at 1:10.
Interested writers should attend, it will only be for half an
hour or so.

Also, to those in my 266, Rorri will be hearing your pitches
tomorrow immediately after her presentation in Weiko's class.
So please read and have notes beforehand on pages, as we won't
likely have time to read them all in class.

Robin