[Cwgrad-announcements] Fw: Fred Rogers Memorial Scholarship

Andrew Winer andrew.winer at ucr.edu
Wed Nov 7 14:49:18 PST 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: philbin at emmys.org
To: andrew.winer at ucr.edu
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2007 2:44 PM
Subject: Fred Rogers Memorial Scholarship

Hello,

My name is Adam Philbin and I am the Director of Marketing for the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences. Last year I informed you about the Fred Rogers Memorial Scholarship. I wanted to let you know that we have begun accepting applications for the 2007-2008 Fred Rogers Memorial Scholarship and this year we will be awarding three $10,000 scholarships to students looking to pursue careers in Children's Media.

The following link provides details for the scholarships: http://emmys.tv/foundation/rogersscholar.php

I would very much like to make information about the scholarships available to your students and encourage them to apply. I will be happy to provide you with posters which can be displayed on campus, as well as answer any questions that you may have. I can be reached directly at 818.754.2850 or by e-mail at philbin at emmys.org. Thank you for taking the time to review my inquiry and I look forward to hearing from you very soon.

Regards,

Adam

Adam Philbin
Director of Marketing