[Cwgrad-announcements] FW: Kaos Films Newsletter

Amanda J Labagnara amandal at ucr.edu
Tue Nov 6 10:25:37 PST 2007

British Short Screenplay Competition

in association with

The National Film and Television School

www.kaosfilms.co.uk

In this Newsletter

1.	The 2007 Finalists announced
2.	2008 Competition

  _____

British Short Screenplay Competition is sponsored by:
Kodak, Lee Lighting, Panavision, Pinewood-Shepperton Studios, Write
Brothers, Inc. and Working Title Films

For details on how to unsubscribe from this newsletter please go to the end
of this document.

The 2007 Finalists Announced

The organisers of the British Short Screenplay Competition, the sponsors,
judges and Kaos Films would like thank everyone who enterd the competition
this year. It was the biggest competition to date and we are honoured and
grateful to you all for choosing the BSSC.

Listed below in alphabetical order are the finalists screenplays who have
made it down the long and hard road. Many congratulations to you all,
commiserations to everyone who didn't.

A Soldiers Tale

Atlantic Star

Bang! Bang! You're Dead

Buckle My Shoe

Case Study

Just Business

Leaving

Man's Best Friend

Playa Fantasma

Room to Let

Soul Heir

The Black Umbrella

The Drift

The Happiness Salesman

The Ring

The Scissor Slaying of Charlie Chuckle and Billy Bubble

The Survey

The full list is also published on the website.

2008 Competition

We've had a lot of inquiries about the 2008 competition. At this time all we
can say is that we will be making an announcement for the date of
submissions on our website and our newsletter in January.

Watch this space!

For Rules and Entry forms please Visit the website by clicking here
<http://www.kaosfilms.co.uk>

  _____

British Short Screenplay Competition is sponsored by:
Kodak, Lee Lighting, Panavision, Pinewood-Shepperton Studios, Write
Brothers, Inc. and Working Title Films

You have been sent this email in accordance with UK data protection laws as
this address is subscribed to the Kaos Films mailing list. If you no longer
wish to receive updates from Kaos Films please
<http://www.squarebracket.net/kaosmail/un_remote.asp?r=6017934899&email=aman
da.labagnara at ucr.edu> click here