[Cwgrad-announcements] Writers for TV Commericials Needed

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Thu Nov 1 14:14:08 PDT 2007

To whom it may concern,

My name is Daenen Merrill. I am an associate producer for Audience
Alliance Motion Picture Studio which is an independent film studio and
entertainment company. Audience Alliance  is looking for TV and film
writers to hire for upcoming commercials that will be produced  for
our company. We will start the production most likely at the start of
the new year.

In our experience we would prefer TV and Film copy writers as opposed
to advertisers.  We have contact some of the top film programs
throughout the country and are looking for fresh new talent.  We are
interested in mainly hiring writers but would also consider some art
directors that come highly recommend.

We'd be interested in getting a recommended list of some of your
students or graduates who are skilled in the areas of TV and film
writing.

If you have any questions feel free to call me at 310-420-7804.

Daenen Merrill

daenen at audiencealliance.com

"Please remember that postings to the listservs are for information
only and are not an endorsement.  Please conduct your own due
diligence on all opportunities."

Robin Russin
Assistant Professor
robin.russin at ucr.edu