[Cwgrad-announcements] Attention! Golden Mean 10 min's and Fringe Fest

mgros002 at student.ucr.edu mgros002 at student.ucr.edu
Thu Nov 1 10:12:06 PDT 2007

Hey,
Golden Mean has been invited to do the 10 min. "Noun" plays with the Riverside Fringe Fest! This is a great opportunity! We were invited really late notice, but due to some confusion, we are actually scheduled to perform, so I hope as many casts can be there as possible.

If you're not involved directly, please come out and support us if you can!

Fringe Fest
Sat. Nov 3
Golden Mean: 1:00-2:00
Photography Museum (Downtown Riverside)
Upstairs in the Occularium
PARKING: parking free on weekends
I think there's parking in a lot on University and Market.

Molly
(I got this info from Sarah Jacques, Paul's wife, who is organizing the Fringe Fest.)
P.S. -FYI- A reading of my play will be done at 3:00 in
3485 University in the Life Arts Bldg, if anyone's interested.