[Cwgrad-announcements] revised reading order

Alexis Vergalla averg001 at student.ucr.edu
Wed May 16 00:15:56 PDT 2007

This is a revised order.  The first one hasnt' been
approved yet, because I stupidly sent the flier file
with it, and it has to wait because of file size.  I
think this will be the final... unless I have
Abbie's message wrong and she has to read early, not
later.. in which case it'll go back to the other
list (switch Cristian with Abbie).

If you want the file for the flier, I tried to send
it, but, like I said, the message was halted.  So
please email me and I'll send it to you as soon as
possible.  If you need it by early morning, feel
free to call me to make sure I get it to you when
you need it.

Alexis

IF YOU HAVEN'T HEARD FROM THE PERSON YOU'RE
INTRODUCING OR HAVEN'T TALKED TO THE PERSON WHO IS
INTRODUCING YOU, PLEASE DO SO!

also, pot luck if people want to munch on food.
drinks will be provided by the department, sorry
folks, only water soda etc.

Order

6:00-6:14 intro- waiting for people to finish
milling and start sitting

6:15-6:25 Ky Phong Tran, introduced by Natalie
Rowher

6:25-6:35 Ruben Quesada, introduced by Noel Mariano

6:35-6:45 Cristian Flores, introduced by Amalia
Alverz

6:45-6:55 Patrick Callahan, introduced by Alex
Brasfield

6:55-7:05 Mary Copland, introduced by Kaite
Hillenbrand

7:05-7:15 Kevin Cramer, introduced by Brenda
Varda/Alexis Vergalla

7:15-7:25 Alba Cruz-Hacker, introduced by Richard
Sanchez

7:25-7:35 Kate Durbin, introduced by Alexis Vergalla

7:45-7:55 Abbie Bosworth, introduced by Brian
Oglesby

7:55- 8:05, Gabriela Jauregui, introduced by Carly
Kimmel

8:05- 8:15 Robert Rinow, introduced by Jessi Sundell

8:14-8:25 Deborah Smith, introduced by Molly Gross

This list is alphabetical with the exception of
people who have to leave early.  Although the times
end at about 8:30, don’t forget that a few minutes
will slip between the podium and the introduction
etc etc.  Keep it to 10 minutes, and keep the intros
short.  We all love everyone, but talking for 10
minutes about it is just going to cut into your
lovely friend’s reading.