[Cwgrad-announcements] Reading Reminder

Gabriela Jauregui gabrielajauregui at gmail.com
Sun May 13 22:57:53 PDT 2007

Dear all,
Once again, I'm co-organizing an MFA graduation reading and party that
will happen on Thursday June 7th at the Sweeney Gallery in Downtown
from 6-9.  I have a few interested readers who have confirmed. IF YOU
WANT TO READ PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP!!!! The good people over at the
Sweeney want to put the final list of names on their website and and
their press release so I need you to tell me as soon as possible
pretty please with sugar and a cherry on top of it.  Don't make me
beg!  Feel free to invite your family: parents children, wacky uncles
whomever... This is for us!
Also a reminder to all faculty and students: there's the first MFA
graduation reading on campus this thursday May 17th, that way if you
can't come to one you can come to the other one!  Tell ytour
undergrads to come--give them extra credit!
all the best,
Gaby