[Cwgrad-announcements] Our Lounge Does Exist!

David Hora echo-7 at earthlink.net
Tue May 8 00:06:42 PDT 2007

Better than a park bench, I suppose.  Maybe we could hang a picture of a
window looking out onto an autumn mountain scene.  I might even donate my
poster of Frank Lloyd Wright's "Falling Waters in Winter."  No, wait, we
should find out if we can paint a mural!  Spatter the walls with
Shakespearean epithets and insults!!  Boudoir paintings of Sylvia Plath and
Ernest Hemingway!!!