[Cwgrad-announcements] Reading on Tuesday

Gabriela Jauregui gabrielajauregui at gmail.com
Sat May 5 14:38:13 PDT 2007

Dear all,
My friends put together a really cool reading series in LA called the
Loudest Voice (and I'm hoping we'll be able to participate at some
point too).
Their upcoming reading this Tueaday May 8th will feature Aimee Bender
headlining a list of very cool young poets and fiction writers (from
USC), one of whom is in the upcoming issue of CRATE.
On Monday I'll leave some flyers in the CRWT office below the boxes in
case you're interested... it's at the Mountain Bar in Chinatown.
best,
Gaby