[Cwgrad-announcements] Need Reviewers for Boxcar Poetry

CleoMifon at aol.com CleoMifon at aol.com
Thu May 3 12:48:46 PDT 2007

To all students and faculty:

Some of you might remember me; I was in the MFA program last year.   I'm now
the poetry review editor for Boxcar Poetry Review, and we are currently
looking for anyone who might be interested in doing a poetry review on any of the
books of poetry I have waiting to be reviewed.   Your review could possibly be
published in Boxcar Poetry Review.   Below is the list of books waiting to be
reviewed.   Please take a look at them and if any spark your interest please
e-mail me at:   torunos at mjc.edu   or cleomifon at aol.com.   Thank you!

Books by Gil Fagiani
Something Familiar by Kat Ricker
Skirt Full of Black by Sun Yung Shin
Six Degrees of Degradation by Sinjan Fatmonjelly
Remembering the Truth by Janice Krasselt Tatter
Heterosexual (a love story) by Chuck Taylor
Friday and the Year That Followed by Jaun J. Morales
A Return to Mother's Love by Daniel Patrick Helmstetter

Sara Toruno
Poetry Review Editor
Boxcar Poetry Review
www.boxcarpoetry.com