[Cwgrad-announcements] 1st and 2nd years READING

kdurb001 at student.ucr.edu kdurb001 at student.ucr.edu
Wed May 2 14:26:00 PDT 2007

Thank you, Alexis, for putting this together! Looks like a great line-up. (We are
pretty great, eh?)

It's probably worth mentioning, since I heard the reading went way overtime last
year, that 10 minutes is a relatively short amount of time and we should all do each
other the consideration of only reading for 10 minutes or slightly under. So time
yourself when you practice. Less is always more anyway, and even if only a few
people go over, this is going to be a really looooong reading and people's attention
spans will be lost.

Just a thought...

Best,
Kate