[Cwgrad-announcements] MFA STUDENT LOUNGE!!!

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Wed May 2 09:38:13 PDT 2007

HEY ALL--

Paul Richardson, our facilities manager, just told me that you at
last have a student lounge room. It is furnished with couch, coffee
table and chairs. It is (drum roll, please):

Speith Hall # 2915

I haven't seen it yet, it's not the same room I thought we'd have,
but Paul assures me it's good. Anyway, it EXISTS.

It will not be left unlocked, so you'll all need to get keys:

This is a bit cumbersome, as either I or Eric Barr must request them
individually for you.  So, everyone who wants one, let me or Eric
know, and we'll put in the requests. I'm counting on you not to lose
them, since it's our a$$es on the line here...!

There is a three business day turn around for key requests.

Robin

Robin Russin
Assistant Professor
robin.russin at ucr.edu