[Cwgrad-announcements] RE: morning

Idrissa Ekundayo idrissa_ekundayo at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 30 14:12:59 PDT 2007

Gaby,

I would like to have this sent to everyone.

Good Day Good People,

If you don't know, I have just recently finished (EARLY), received
confirmation that I have completed the MFA program at UCR  - Master's Degree
in the mail.  I want to give a few shout outs -

Gaby/ Christian/ Kandi/ Heather/ Kramer/ Cuca - - Everyone was great for the
most part, that's just life as a student, we don't always love one another
let along agree  -- I just want to say, although the Theater and Creative
Writing programs has bugs - it did what it did - I have no complaints -  -
But these few people I mentioned - your work and personalities//  Amazing -
I learned from you - you're writing styles, energy, for the ladies - yo swag
- Artistic Attitudes  - thanks for the wealth of info

Juan Felipe gets nothing but love and respect from me  - thanks for
everything Captain
Chris Abani was great, thank you for everything
The Infamous Jayna Brown over in Ethnic Studies - Genius - that Black Film
class was amazing - what's good with that A- ?
Rickerby Hinds and his amazing wife, Paulette Brown Hinds - for allowing me
to stay in their home when I touched down as a first year - thank you very
much
Mike Atienza - Yo, man thanks - you made my journey a lot smoother than it
could have been
Robin and Weiko - thanks for the info
Ken Simmon - Keep it moving over there in African Student Programs
And those two Lovely ladies over at Grad Division - good lookin'
Peace to Hip Hop Congress

If I didn't mention you don't fret - I learned from you

Like I said - I'm out -- Thank You All - Love and Light To Your World's

Idrissa Akpomo Ekundayo - the first of my entire family to do it -- libation
for the ones that transcended while I was here - now I can grieve properly
and get a little - PEACE/ PEACE

Good Luck to all of you