[Cwgrad-announcements] HEY YOU 2nd YEARS!!!

Alexis Vergalla averg001 at student.ucr.edu
Fri Mar 23 16:18:30 PDT 2007

I hope everyone is enjoying their spring break, and pardon the duplicity of this email.  I'm sending it over both list servs to get as many people involved as possible.

In the tradition of first year students setting up the second year reading, I've starting moving on it.  The date: May 17th.  The time: 5:30-9:00 pm. The room: Arts 335.  What I need from you: can you attend?  What genre will you be reading (this is applicable to playwrights who might want to stage something).

The time slot will be based on how many second years will be able to attend the reading (and read).  Also, I've heard it went well last time, so I'd like to also follow tradition and ask that you have first years introduce.  If you don't know any first years, well, I can help coordinate that.

-Alexis

"Today it is christmas for some,
& for others wednesday, & for still others, if
there are still others, it is buttercup." -Jen Hofer