[Cwgrad-announcements] Passing this along from a friend from UCLA -- use due diligence, as always.

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Fri Mar 23 14:10:49 PDT 2007

 From Beverly Neufeld, a friend of mine:

Beverly,
I'm searching for a feature-length script to produce
on a micro budget (less than $100k).  My funding is in
place.  Script could be in any genre but should
probably touch on some social, political or
metaphysical issue.

Please let your friends and contacts know.  I would
prefer if writers would contact me first by email and
give me a general idea of what they have.
Regards,
Tony Hinkens
Producer
tonybeacon at yahoo.com