[Cwgrad-announcements] Colloquium description for those who are unsure:

Carly Kimmel chirs001 at ucr.edu
Tue Mar 20 19:23:41 PDT 2007

Robin,
  I was under the impression that it was too late to schedule this
class officially - so I was told we would be meeting on our own for
no credit this quarter.. did this change?
-Carly
Also I very seriously doubt we will need an entire hour to discuss
business. Perhaps we should just have everyone arrive at 4 and then
we can leave once we are done - I would rather get out early than
have to sit around on campus for another hour.... Besides, the idea
of using Colloquium for a graduate "assembly" was productive because
everyone would already be there, if the first part is optional, most
likely people won't show up for it.
Thoughts from other students on this?