[Cwgrad-announcements] Kevin Cramer and Jessi Sundell make LA debuts

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Tue Mar 20 09:11:27 PDT 2007

Hi all--

Congrats to Ruben and the others who have had successes in publishing
this past month.

On the theatre side of things, Kevin and Jessi both wrote ten minute
plays for this past weekend's "Cafe Plays" production at the Ruskin
Group Theatre in Santa Monica. Their plays were great, and the
audiences loved them.

Hopefully this will be the first of many successes for our
playwrights as they enter and explore the LA theatre scene; I know
Val and Brenda are already looking into other venues there as well.

Robin