[Cwgrad-announcements] Congrats!

Gabriela Jauregui gabrielajauregui at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 16:15:52 PDT 2007

Congratulations to first-year poet, Kaite Hillenbrand, whose review of
David Tucker's book _Late for Work_  will be published in Review
Revue's April issue.
Also let me congratulate again first-year fictioneer, Natalie Rowher,
for her Kalliope prize and third-year master, Rebecca for her
non-fiction publications...
I also know that a few of our classmates and former classmates have
been accepted into great PhD programs recently, so as soon as they
maken the announcements public, i'll keep you posted.
Please feel free to post you newest, latest and if you're shy or very
modest, email me personally and I'll post the news for everyone to
admire.
Have a wonderful Spring break,
gaby