[Cwgrad-announcements] 3 TA positions for CHASS Connect

Andrew Winer andrew.winer at ucr.edu
Wed Mar 14 18:45:47 PDT 2007

Dear First Year MFAs:
I strongly encourage you to apply for these.
Andrew

    Dear Chairs, MSOs and Graduate Assistants,

    CHASS CONNECT, the Freshman Experience Program, has openings for three TAs for the 2007-08 academic year.  Since faculty from your department are teaching in the program, we encourage your graduate students to apply.

    Please ask interested students to submit a letter of application, CV/Resume, teaching evaluations, and three letters of recommendation to my attention at the office of CHASS CONNECT, 2416 HMNSS Building, Riverside, CA 92521.

    The deadline to submit application materials is Thursday, 3/29/07.

    Thanks and best wishes,
    Kristen Mulvihill
    Admin/Analyst
    CHASS Connect and Interdisciplinary Programs
    kristen.mulvihill at ucr.edu
    (951) 827-2742

    Kristen Mulvihill ·  Interdisciplinary Programs &  CHASS First-Year Experience Programs ·  University of California, Riverside
    2416 Humanities & Social Sciences Building, Riverside, CA 92521· (951) 827-2742· (951) 827-2237· kristen.mulvihill at ucr.edu
    http://www.lsnid.ucr.edu ·  http://www.chassconnect.ucr.edu ·  http://www.chassf1rst.ucr.edu

  Kristen Mulvihill ·  Interdisciplinary Programs &  CHASS First-Year Experience Programs ·  University of California, Riverside
  2416 Humanities & Social Sciences Building, Riverside, CA 92521· (951) 827-2742· (951) 827-2237· kristen.mulvihill at ucr.edu
  http://www.lsnid.ucr.edu ·  http://www.chassconnect.ucr.edu ·  http://www.chassf1rst.ucr.edu
Mike Atienza
Student Services