[Cwgrad-announcements] Re: Richard Hornby's Oscar Wilde seminar

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Tue Mar 13 13:48:31 PDT 2007

Hi all--

I understand you may have heard from Gaby about this, but I want to
put in my two cents--

This class, dealing with one of the most interesting writers and
periods in English literature, taught by someone who really knows the
topic, right now has only one person signed up. If it's a schedule
problem for many of you, I believe the class could be moved to Thursday.

If it's because you think a topic like Wilde has a layer of scholarly
dust on it, well, you're misinformed. This is an exciting class, and
you should take advantage of it if you can. Again, if you could take
in on a different day, let Richard know and maybe see what can be
arranged. It'd be a shame if he had to cancel it.

Best,

Robin