[Cwgrad-announcements] FW: free poetry reading

Amanda J Labagnara amandal at ucr.edu
Fri Jun 22 16:36:43 PDT 2007

Subject: free poetry reading
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 21:48:35 -0700

        Don't miss Gayle Brandeis in two days, June 24th at 2 PM in the
Claremont Public Library.  She is author of Fruitflesh: Seeds of Inspiration
for Women Who Write, Dictionary Poems, The Book of Dead Birds, and Self
Storage.  Her poetry, fiction and essays have appeared in dozens of
magazines and anthologies, and have received numerous awards.

    We hope to see more of you at our free poetry readings.  They are always
the 4th Sunday of every month.  It's the last of a really good deal!

    In November, the Committee has decided to offer an open reading:  "All
Around Town Poets", 2 poems or 2  pages.  (no teeny tiny fonts, please!)  We
will be dark in December.

    Meanwhile, come hear Gayle Brandeis this weekend.  Write me if you need
directions.

Poetically yours,

Marcyn Clements

goldenbowerbird at earthlink.net