[Cwgrad-announcements] Please join me in congratulating Cristy!

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Fri Jun 8 21:58:01 PDT 2007

Wow, great news! Wish I could have been there for the reading.

I also want to congratulate all the graduating MFAs. This has been an
exceptional class, and I will deeply miss those of you whom I've
gotten to know so well, and who now move on into the next stage of
your creative lives. My only regret is that I haven't had the
pleasure of knowing all of you as well.

Please keep in touch, let us know all your successes, or even your
less than successful ventures. All are worthwhile, and part of the
journey.

Robin

On Jun 8, 2007, at 8:08 PM, Gabriela Jauregui wrote:

> Congratulations/Felicidades to Cristián Flores, who did not only wow
> us all with her reading last night, she has also been accepted to
> Squaw Valley this summer with a full fellowship!!
> Cheers,
> Gaby

Assistant Professor
robin.russin at ucr.edu