[Cwgrad-announcements] Impossible Movies - Part Two

bvard001 at student.ucr.edu bvard001 at student.ucr.edu
Thu Jun 7 15:08:05 PDT 2007

"Impossible Movies" (Brenda Varda) is part of the new works festival for Edgefest this year - June 30th downtown at the Regent Theatre downtown.

Time to be announced: but it's a 12 hour festival of new theatre works from different companies around the city.

I'm doing the piece with live music and a few other performers.  I think it may be 'free': and an interesting day of new work.  I know my friend George Larkin's Baghdad Prom (which I'm producing as a reading this Saturday and Unknown Theatre) is also in the festival.

Whoo!