[Cwgrad-announcements] OK, here's the deal re: Goldwyn visit

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Thu Jan 25 15:58:00 PST 2007

Hi all--

Because not everyone is available at the same time, I've prevailed on
Rorri to come to BOTH classes. She'll be in ARTS 213 for the last
hour of my 266 screenwriting class, ANXIOUS TO HEAR AT LEAST FIVE
KILLER PITCHES. Then she'll also be there for the beginning of my 066
lecture class in ARTS 335, so you can come to that if you can't make
it at noon. This for this coming Tuesday Jan. 30.

If you want to pitch, PRACTICE NOW and let me know about it. There
will probably be time for about five or six (two to five minute)
pitches (total, not for each of you!)

Robin