[Cwgrad-announcements] clarification of location(s) for Goldwyn--

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Wed Jan 24 20:48:32 PST 2007

Hi again--

Wow, you'd think this would be simple enough for me not to mess it up--

My 266 from 10-1 meets in 213

My 066 from 2-3:30 meets in Arts 335 (the screening room).

So far I've heard from a few who prefer the afternoon, and Kate Anger
says we can also invite the whole 164 playwriting class over at that
time. Is there anyone who CANNOT come that afternoon?

It will not be for the whole class, probably half an hour or so, I
would imagine.

Robin