[Cwgrad-announcements] FW: Call for Submissions for all Graduate level Creative Writing Students

Amanda J Labagnara amandal at ucr.edu
Wed Jan 24 15:46:10 PST 2007

Dear Graduate-Level Creative Writers,
Otis College of Art and Design is launching a new publication featuring
the work of Graduate Students in Creative Writing Programs. Our
deadline is fast approaching.

Please read the guidelines below. We would love to hear from you!

Sincerely,
Jessica Wilson
Co-Editor
GullWing

GullWing call for Submissions

Otis College of Art and Design is announcing a new journal: GullWing, a
literary magazine edited by students of the Graduate Writing Program.

We are hereby calling for submissions of previously unpublished poetry
and short fiction by current students of graduate writing programs
nationwide.

The deadline is January 31, 2007.

E-mail all submissions to:  <mailto:gullwing at otis.edu> gullwing at otis.edu

For any additional information, do not hesitate to email us at the
address above.

For more information about the Graduate Writing Program at Otis College
of Art and Design, visit our website:  <http://gw.otis.edu/>
http://gw.otis.edu.

  _____

Dave <http://g.msn.com/8HMBENUS/2737??PS=47575>  vs. Carl: The Insignificant