[Cwgrad-announcements] Outpost at Art LA

Outpost for Contemporary Art Outpost_for_Contemporary_Art at mail.vresp.com
Mon Jan 22 10:38:25 PST 2007

http://r.vresp.com/?OutpostforContempora/1f78ef96c8/827090/fa4e63248c/f934cc1

This week at Art LA
(http://r.vresp.com/?OutpostforContempora/281f4cee3b/827090/fa4e63248c/f934cc1
in Booth 52, Outpost for Contemporary Art will present ephemera and
documentation from selected past projects. Because most of Outpost's
programs have taken place outside the gallery context with many of
them occurring as single-day events or as temporary projects in public
spaces, we are very pleased to have this opportunity to offer a recap
all in one place.

It wouldn't be an art fair though if we didn't have something for sale
(!) so the Chris Johanson limited edition we published in 2005 will be
available, starting at $650. We have about 10 left in an edition of
39.

This limited edition features the artist's well known 'people in
profile' image for the first time in a print. All proceeds will
support Outpost for Contemporary Art, a non-profit organization
devoted to interaction and international exchange in contemporary art.

For details visit
http://r.vresp.com/?OutpostforContempora/130a52d6f2/827090/fa4e63248c/f934cc1.

We are looking forward to seeing you there.

following link:
http://unsub.vresp.com/u.html?6ff5facc38/fa4e63248c/f934cc1

Click below to forward this email to a friend:
http://oi.verticalresponse.com/f2af/v4/send_to_friend.html?ch=6ff5facc38&lid=416460&ldh=fa4e63248c

This message was sent by Outpost for Contemporary Art using
VerticalResponse

Outpost for Contemporary Art
P.O. Box 50780
Los Angeles, California  90050

Read the VerticalResponse marketing policy:
http://www.verticalresponse.com/content/pm_policy.html