[Cwgrad-announcements] FW: Fred Rogers Memorial Scholarship

Amanda J Labagnara amandal at ucr.edu
Wed Jan 10 08:00:47 PST 2007

Subject: Fred Rogers Memorial Scholarship
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 16:32:36 -0800

My name is Adam Philbin and I am the Director of Marketing for the Academy
of Television Arts & Sciences. You might know us for the Primetime EmmyR
Awards we bestow. Or you might know us for our College Television Awards or
our College Internship programs. However you might not be aware that we
offer two scholarships each year in honor of Fred Rogers, the creator of
Mister Rogers Neighborhood, in the amount of $10,000 each to two students
looking to pursue careers in Children's Media. The following link provides
details for the scholarships:

http://emmys.tv/foundation/rogersscholar.php

I would very much like to make information about the scholarships available
to your students and encourage them to apply. I will be happy to provide you
with posters which can be displayed on campus, as well as answer any
questions that you may have. I can be reached directly at 818.754.2850 or by
e-mail at philbin at emmys.org. Thank you for taking the time to review my
inquiry and I look forward to hearing from you very soon.

Regards,
Adam

Adam Philbin
Director, Marketing