[Cwgrad-announcements] Company hiring freelance Script Analysts

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Thu Feb 22 11:48:19 PST 2007

I got this from UCLA. But if you have some experience (or if you can
do some coverage as examples -- check the relevant chapter in my book
for how to do it -- you could contact them as well. Industry standard
pay ranges from around forty to sixty bucks per coverage. You can
tell them you've studied with a former UCLA professor who now teaches
here -- that would be me (if, in fact, you have).

Robin