[Cwgrad-announcements] MFA Student Lunch This Wednesday 2/21

aalva016 at student.ucr.edu aalva016 at student.ucr.edu
Sun Feb 18 18:20:40 PST 2007

Hey MFA Grads…

Our Student Soiree is coming up this week:

Wednesday February 21st
12:30-2pm, @ The Barn

New Kids On The Block (1st year peeps) please come with specific questions or anything that’s been percolating for you about the programa.  We can generate discussion from your questions and what 2nd/3rd year folks think would be useful for us to know.

Thanks, looking forward to seeing everyone and choppin’ it up-
Amalia

Below is the list of confirmed attendees

1.	David Hora, 1st year poetry
2.	Mariah, 1st year fiction/poetry
3.	Val Stulman, 2nd year playwriting
4.	Brian Oglesby, 1st year fiction/playwriting
5.	Patrick Callahan, 2nd year fiction
6.	Kate Durban, 2nd year fiction/poetry
7.	Kramer, 2nd year playwriting
8.	Alexis Vergalla, 1st year poetry
9.	Ky-Phong Tran, 2nd year fiction/non-fiction
10.	Natalie Rohwer, 1st year fiction
11.	Rebecca O’Connor, 3rd year non-fiction
12.	Abbie Bosworth, 2nd year playwriting/fiction
13.	Kaite Hillenbrand, 1st year poetry
14.	Amalia Alvarez, 1st year poetry