[Cwgrad-announcements] CRWT Nonfiction Workshop: HALT Jackie's ESSAY/ MISSING CLIMAX

jbang002 at student.ucr.edu jbang002 at student.ucr.edu
Thu Feb 15 20:38:08 PST 2007

Hey all you patient readers. Nice Nice.

Anyway, I just got home from class and was re-reading the essay I handed in
today and I got to page 18 and realized there were three sentences missing.
This is grasping which is why it feels grasping, but the missing sentences make
up the climax of the whole *#&@ing thing. I can only think I must have erased
them during my last spell check. So, becasue I am so utterly annoyed with
myself I have posted the sentences here as an attachment. I know this is lame. I
shouldn't be doing this, but...

Just above the heart space break on page 18 following, "and maybe I'd wear my
hair down tommorow." see attached

thank you for your extra time.

peace,
-jb