[Cwgrad-announcements] Graduate Seminar in Anime

Gabriela Jauregui gabrielajauregui at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 13:02:07 PST 2007

That seminar sounds rad... Akira Lippit is my mentor and friend and
Kaja Silverman is really interesting... I would highly recommend this
seminar for those of you who don't really want to take a seminar in
comp lit or english but still have to--it probably won't relate to
your work directly but you'll watch some AMAZING anime and talk about
it, how fun is that??!!