[Cwgrad-announcements] And even more good news!

Alexis Vergalla averg001 at student.ucr.edu
Thu Dec 6 22:23:45 PST 2007

  Congrats to Rebecca O'Conner.  Her essay “I’m
  not a Hunter,” which just came out in Iron Horse
  Review has been nominated for a Pushcart. Notes of
  how wonderful this is can be sent to
  rebecca at blueskywriting.com

  Also, thanks to Rebecca for coming into Writer's
  Life today, you should have told us then! We could
  have told you how wonderful you are in person :)

  Alexis

August now   apples have started
                               severing from the tree
over the deck  by night their dim impact
                                        thuds into dreams

-Adrienne Rich