[Cwgrad-announcements] (no subject)

mgros002 at student.ucr.edu mgros002 at student.ucr.edu
Thu Aug 16 10:50:30 PDT 2007

Hi Everybody,

There's a FREE preview tonight (with a can of food)of my first full-length play, "Shakespeare and the City." I would love for people to come see it. Official opening night is this Saturday, and we want a big crowd. We have over 300 seats so bring everyone you know.

This Friday at 4:00 is also the free showcase performance for the drama camp I've been teaching for 3 weeks. It's on the same stage. Thanks to Brenda and Amalia for doing workshops for it - they were great!

It's at Arroyo Valley High School in San Bernardino, 1881 Baseline. Here is the blurb that went out to an arts listserve for more info:

Thanks!
Molly Gross

The Fictitious Theatre Company presents its 2007 summer season: the world premiere of a new play by Molly Gross, Shakespeare and the City, a show that is "too good for cable;" and Cyrano de Bergerac, by Edmond Rostand, because "it's the size of his heart not the size of his nose that counts."   Shows run on alternate nights August 17 – August 31 at Arroyo Valley High School in San Bernardino.  Tickets are $10 general admission and $5 for students and seniors. For more information or to purchase tickets please visit our website at www.ftcsb.org or call 909-954-4540.