[Cwgrad-announcements] Art show at Broadlind Cafe tonight!

kdurb001 at student.ucr.edu kdurb001 at student.ucr.edu
Sat Aug 11 12:40:07 PDT 2007

Hi everybody,

This is a little last minute, but my husband, whose drawings are featured on the
cover and throughout the pages of this years' CRATE, is having an opening
tonight at the same place in Long Beach where I read last week. He's showing a
large group of his drawings. Some friends of ours are also playing music.

If you are able to come out, it would be great to see you there!

Best,
Kate

Zach Kleyn and Chris Barnard: New Work
Broadlind Cafe
Corner of Broadway and Lindley in Long Beach
438 E. Broadway
Long Beach, CA 90802
Opening Reception: Saturday August 11th from 6pm - 9pm
Goes until Mid-October

See more of Zach's work at www.zachkleyn.com.