[Cwgrad-announcements] a fellow MFA at Marywood University

Alexis Vergalla averg001 at student.ucr.edu
Wed Aug 1 14:31:36 PDT 2007

This was sent to me, and I thought I'd forward it on
toso, email Ella at <spannormal;">erue at n
Hello all:
I recently begaUniversity (see www.marywoodmfa.com ) I have also
begun the researc(working) title of my thesis is "Designing Changing Society: Creative Work for the Public
Good."  I inresearch on first person interviews.</I am writing to you to ask you if you know ocreative professionals (designers, fine artists,
illustrators, cretc...) who do work pro bono (for the Here is a link of an artist from St. Paul,
Minnesotaexample of the type of work I am although I am interested in all types of media.
http://philinthecircle.com/art<warticle about his style and work is listed here: http://potw.news.yahoo.com/s/potw/23115/strokes-of-genius
(I hhearing from him regarding an interview)
I am also attaching the (rough) problem and its setting with the hopes that you
willlooking for.
<Currently the following have agreed to first person
interviMilton Glaser
Steven Heller
<dJosh Chen of Chen Design Associates (San Francisco)
(tI am looking for well known, as well as much lesser
known artists describe all creative professionals). purpose is to find artists who dedicate a fair
portion of theirto do work for the public good. Worsocially significant message, and possesses the
capacity thope of ultimately causing posUltimately, I want to       &and contact information of a   &nthink mightto forward this email to othersThank you in Peace,
<di