[Cwgrad-announcements] FW: Press Release: Andrea Carter Brown poetry reading on 4/22/07

Amanda J Labagnara amandal at ucr.edu
Tue Apr 17 11:09:31 PDT 2007

Hi Poets.............. next Sunday is going to be a very busy day!  Not
only will The Friends of Claremont Public Library be having their 2nd
Annual Spelling Bee at 2 pm, but the dA will be hosting the Bogen
Reading....AND at the same time, we will be proud to welcome our own poet
Andrea Carter Brown to the Claremont Public Library for our 4th Sunday of
the Month, Monthly Poetry Series.  We are sorry for all the conflicts, but
hope you will have fun and enjoy whichever venue you choose.  Below is the
very fine Press Release written by our Publicity Director, Ken Austin.
	If you are on this list and do not wish to remain, let me know and I
can easily delete you!  Otherwise, I will try to let you know of the poetic
happenings as they happen.
Sincerely,
Marcyn Clements