[Cwgrad-announcements] FW: Malaysian poet on Monday the 16th

Gabriela Jauregui gabrielajauregui at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 23:15:49 PDT 2007

Ok... this sounds pretty darn amazing... but so does our colloquium...
so if you can split your bodies in half, go to both!
sadly, they're scheduled pretty much at the same time...  Or maybe we
can be done with colloquium early and go to the second half of the
Pantoun presentation and reading...yes?
gaby