[Cwgrad-announcements] Call for Submissions

Gabriela Jauregui gabrielajauregui at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 21:38:01 PDT 2007

Dear colleagues:
   Tiresias is a new on-line publication of academic and creative work
run by graduate students of the Department of Romance Languages and
Literatures at the University of Michigan. We welcome submissions in
English, Spanish, French, Italian, Catalan and Galician in the form of
scholarly analysis, reviews, creative writing, and visual art.

We are pleased to announce the call for contributions as you can see
in the files.

HOW MUCH IS TOO MUCH? The question of consent

Tiresias encourages interdisciplinary submissions including (but not
limited to) cultural studies, literature, anthropology, sociology,
psychology, history, philosophy, art history, film, and political
science. Graduate students, faculty, independent scholars, and
activists are invited to contribute.

Also, we would greatly appreciate if you could post the attached Call
for Contributions in your department, or any place else you consider
relevant, as well as forward this email to any concerned/interested
parties and listserves you may know of.
DEADLINE May 30th, 2007

We look forward to receive your contribution which hopefully will
encourage the creation of a space of discussion and thought in the
web.

         Tiresias