[Cwgrad-announcements] Guide to Riverside

Alexis Vergalla averg001 at student.ucr.edu
Fri Apr 13 19:39:33 PDT 2007

Sorry for crowding inboxes...

Does it work for people to get together after colloquium this Monday to start putting together a rough guide to Riverside for incoming first year students?  People are starting to send back acceptance letters, and I think it'll be nice if they come and we can show them around, even if it's just with a piece of paper.

Thoughts?

-Alexis

"Today it is christmas for some,
& for others wednesday, & for still others, if
there are still others, it is buttercup." -Jen Hofer