[Cwgrad-announcements] summer teaching jobs

Elizabeth Faith doittojulia at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 5 09:06:51 PDT 2007

Hi,

I'm hiring test preparation instructors for the Verbal
Reasoning and Reading Comprehension sections of
graduate admissions tests, specifically the GMAT
(Graduate Management Admission Tests) and MCAT
(Medical College Admission Test)for The Princeton
Review's classes this summer. I taught these tests all
through the MFA at UCR-- you do not need a business or
science background, and there is thorough, paid
training. It's great teaching experience-- it helped
me land several adjunct positions after the MFA.
Teaching pay starts at $25/hour.

If anyone is interested, please email me at
ElizabethA at review.com, call me at (951) 788-5992, or
drop by The Princeton Review offices in Bannockburn
Plaza (next to Sub Station, in the same complex as
Getaway Cafe).

Thanks!
Elizabeth Aamot
MFA Poetry 2005