[Cwgrad-announcements] colloquium schedule...

Carly Kimmel chirs001 at ucr.edu
Tue Apr 3 10:53:12 PDT 2007

Here is the reading schedule for this quarter's colloquium - please
feel free to stop by - the more the merrier. We start at 4 PM each
Monday in ARTS 157, and I will be sending out weekly reminders. Thanks!
-Carly Kimmel

April 4th: - no one signed up (there may be a poor turnout on this
day, as the fiction workshop was rescheduled, so a lot of people
won't be on campus - should we cancel, or do people want to come?)

April 16th: Carly - Fiction
		Jessi - Play
		Kate - Poetry

April 23rd: Rob - Play