[Cwgrad-announcements] The MFA Welcome Bar-B-Q

Ky-Phong Tran ky at frequentwind.com
Fri Sep 29 11:51:35 PDT 2006

Just in case you haven't heard, the second years are hosting a welcome back bar-b-q at my house in Riverside.

WHEN:  Next week, Wednesday, October 4th from 6pm to 10ish (you know you're getting old when there's an end time)

WHERE:  Ky-Phong's house.  5011 Brockton Avenue (from campus, go north on University--away from school--into downtown Riverside.  Make a left on Brockton and proceed.  Once you see the light at Ramona, slow down, and make a right turn on Larchwood.  The house is on the far corner)

WHO:  All cool MFA related peoples.

WHY:  Because we can and we should.  (And to meet and greet and talk about books and writing, an addiction if there ever was one).

I'll be planning stuff this weekend so indivduals  be on the lookout for Help Emails.  If you can please RSVP to my direct email at ky at frequentwind.com    so we know how much food to get and the # of vegetarians.

See you there