[Cwgrad-announcements] classroom numbers?

ktanemura at aol.com ktanemura at aol.com
Wed Sep 20 16:17:49 PDT 2006

 does anyone have any idea what the classroom numbers are for Maurya Simon's Tuesday poetry workshop and Abani's Monday Creative Nonfiction workshop?  Also, "Seminar in Minority Discourse"???? I tried putting the icon over the courses in the schedule, but nothing popped up.  I don't have email access yet; borrowing a computer.  Any help would help.  Is there local free-wi fi near University?
Kenny